Your support sustains our art and engagement onstage and off. Give today, and enjoy the following benefits.
When you give at this level, you join a community of visionary leaders who advocate for TheatreWorks’ future and the creation of a more democratic cultural landscape. You’ll gain intimate access to the works on our stages and be included in bespoke events throughout the year. Your membership will also include all Producer, Inner Circle, and Friends level benefits.
- Annual Luncheon or Dinner: Join TheatreWorks Leadership to discuss the current state and future of the company, and experience acclaimed performances from artists.
- Party with Artists: Join the Volunteer Artist Hospitality Committee for one uniquely curated artist celebration, including lunch between shows, closing receptions, and other opportunities.
- VIP Party: At your request and expense, we’ll help you treat ten community members, friends, and/or family members to an exclusive pre- or post-show party. Gather together for wine and delicious eats, and enjoy our award-winning productions. Limited to 1 show per season.
Producer Partners enjoy curated experiences on and off stage. Become advocates for TheatreWorks by exploring what we contribute to our community through our mainstage shows, engagement programs, and New Works initiatives. Your membership will also include all Inner Circle and Friends level benefits.
- Producer Receptions: Enjoy annual, exclusive, ticketed art-immersion experiences such as the New Works Festival Lunch or Dinner and Writer’s Retreat Brunch.
- Produce a Show: Experience one show or program from start to final curtain! You and one guest will be VIPs at Opening Night with a post-show celebration. You’ll also participate in the process with invitations to events such as first dress rehearsal, photo call, Sitz Probe, design presentation, and experiences with Arts Engagement or New Works. Additionally, your investment will be celebrated with recognition in the lobby and program.
- Annual Dinner: TheatreWorks honors its top supporters with senior leaders and guest artists at this exclusive, annual celebration with all of our Producer Partners.
The INNER CIRCLE
Inner Circle Partners support TheatreWorks’ three pillars of programming: mainstage productions, new works, and arts engagement. Take a step inside the art with these immersive events. Your membership will also include all Friends level benefits.
Director Benefits ($6,500-$9,999):
- Coffee Chat with Leadership: Meet with our executive leadership to discuss Theatreworks and the current state of non-profit theatre on a national level.
- Artistic Immersion: Access to two events where you will meet and dialogue with directors, designers, actors, and other special guests in unique, intimate settings.
Associate Director Benefits ($3,500-$6,499):
- Artistic Immersion: Access to one event where you will meet and dialogue with directors, designers, actors, and other special guests in unique, intimate settings.
Assistant Director Benefits ($1,500-$3,499):
- VIP Services: Personalized email assistance with no-fee ticket exchanges, priority subscription seating, and access to Broadway house seats. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dine with Artists: A ticketed meal with TheatreWorks artists and creators (subject to cancellation).
- Artistic Conversations: Behind the scenes virtual conversations with directors, designers, and actors, where you will learn more about the process behind the productions.
- J. Lohr Lounge: Two complementary Behind the Scenes passes to the New Works Festival’s J. Lohr Lounge, where you can enjoy wine, snacks, and meet and greet the playwrights, directors, and actors.
- New Works Insider: Access for two to exclusive ticketed events at the New Works Preview and Writer’s Showcase.
FRIENDS OF THEATREWORKS
Friends of TheatreWorks support our mission of celebrating the human spirit and the diversity of our community.
Advocate Benefits ($1,000-$1,499):
- Birthday Party: Invitation for two to TheatreWorks’ annual Birthday Bash with food and live entertainment.
- Program Spotlight: Recognition of your generosity with your name in the mainstage program.
Ally Benefits ($500-$999):
- Sneak a Peek: complimentary invitation to exclusive, virtual TheatreWorks programs throughout the year.
Patron Benefits ($50-$499):
- The Call Board: Quarterly newsletter highlighting the happenings throughout the company, onstage and off!
- TheatreWorks Town Hall: Meet TheatreWorks’ new Executive Director and staff for a casual happy hour, discussing the organization and sharing your thoughts.
Help us raise the curtain for generations to come with your legacy gift and enjoy the impact today.
- Annual Brunch: Indulge in sumptuous fare and insider information with TheatreWorks’ executive leadership, curated just for you.
- J. Lohr Lounge: Two complementary Behind the Scenes passes to the New Works Festival with access to the J. Lohr Lounge and exclusive chats with festival directors and artists (separate tickets required for readings).
- Program Spotlight: Recognition honoring your generosity in all mainstage programs.
TheatreWorks is a 501(c)(3) organization, and contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Contact Interim Director of Development Tammy Partanen-Palomino at email@example.com or 650-463-7154 with inquiries.